Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
January 13, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

I'm thinking of selling prints etc at an anime convention this year but I need some advice.

:iconpuddinprincess:
puddinprincess Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013
Hello there! thanks for dropping in! I'm looking for experienced anime-convention goers who are willing to impart their wisdom!

I'm thinking of applying for artist alley at a convention this may, but I've never done it before so I'm kind of lost when it comes to production. can anyone recommend good, cheap places to get posters printed, buttons made ( I don't own a button maker), making sticker sheets and anything like that. All info is deeply appreciated! thankies♥♥♥

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconyuki-nohana:
yuki-nohana Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Professional Photographer
Depends on where you live. I only know places that are local to my area that can do it cheap. But you should look into maybe Vista Prints or something.
puddinprincess Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013
I know that costco is good for making mini-prints, but I'm wondering about buttons and other silly things like that. I'll check out this Vista Prints though! thankies♥
:iconyuki-nohana:
yuki-nohana Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Professional Photographer
^^ I think a local company of mine might do buttons but I'm not sure what their policy is for shipping...They're called Made in Print
puddinprincess Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013
oh! thankies I'll check that company out > w <
Add a Comment: