Closed to new replies
January 14, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 1

Searching for some complete Adobe Flash tutorials

:iconkawaii-fox-girl:
Kawaii-Fox-girl Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Professional Filmographer
I'm a newly graduated animator. I just came out of college this fall and was lucky enough to find a job right away. While talking to some colleagues about the skills they wished they had in school, a lot of them mentioned that Adobe Flash is used a lot in this industry and they wished they had studied more of it in school. Most of them recommended that I get a version to practice on my own, just in case I need it for a job in the future...

This week, I bought Flash to practice, but I can't seem to find any good sites that provides complete tutorials about the software (not just some specifics How-to). Does anyone have some good sites to recommend me?

TL;DR I want to learn how to use Adobe Flash but can't find suitable tutorials...

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconhopelesspandora:
HopelessPandora Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Student General Artist
If you can't find any good sites, you could try YouTube. There are a lot of good artists there trying to make a name for themselves. There's a guy drawwithjazza or something who does a lot with animation. Try looking there.
Add a Comment: