Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
January 12, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 133

How many art webs/communities are you active in?

:iconemmil:
emmil Jan 12, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Like uploading arts regularly, posting journals, talking in forums, joining contests, etc... I've been wanted to spread my "kingdom of art" in other art webs/communities but always fail because I'm lazy to keep uploading 1 art in many webs/blogs, etc on 1 day... DX Any tips to make this task less monotonous, but more fun to do?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmemyone:
memyone Feb 12, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Here and CGhub. I don't post anything on either, but I do like to favorite other people's works. c:
:iconthetaoofchaos:
thetaoofchaos Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
i have an account on shadowness, but they don't have a freakin' text submission interface (the last time i checked) so they aren't particularly supportive of writers.  mostly, it's just dA.  there's enough going on here to keep most anyone occupied. 
:icontidal-wave-art:
Tidal-Wave-Art Feb 9, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Just dA. The community is big and active enough for me
:iconprimal-fury:
Primal-Fury Jan 25, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
I've been on DeviantART for a long time now and I love it =) I haven't tried any other art sites so unfortunately I can't help you there. Have you tried uploading your art to Facebook? Millions of people use Facebook so your art would get a lot of exposure =D
emmil Jan 25, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
I have FB but my arts don't get noticed there.
:iconprimal-fury:
Primal-Fury Feb 9, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Perhaps you could advertise your Facebook account on DeviantART and your DeviantART account on Facebook? =)
:iconkafine:
kafine Jan 20, 2013   General Artist
Not many any more. I used to like Gfxartist okay but it shut. I tried Conceptart but I hate the forum setup. I completely forgot about Artwanted, I should pick that one up again.

There don't seem to be a lot of general art communities around that have an active community and functional gallery/portfolio system.
emmil Jan 20, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
I agree with ur 2nd paragraph. ^^
:iconzummerfish:
zummerfish Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Three at the moment. Now pondering whether or not I should start Tumblr XD.
Add a Comment: