Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
January 11, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 72

In your opinion what is the hardest thing to draw ?

:iconazuregundam:
azuregundam Jan 11, 2013   Traditional Artist
Anything such as types of art or something in particular. If you draw and like manga/anime like me, which artist has a very difficult style in your opinion.(again it can be anything that you think is difficult not just this one style) I am wondering because I wanted to test my limits as an aspiring artist^^

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconpassionandjoy:
Feet. They ridicule me.
:iconrachopin77:
I always have trouble putting a person in an actual background, so that its a whole scene rather than just a figure
:iconjollygolightly:
JollyGolightly Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
feet. shoes. FEET IN SHOES!!! ARG!!
:iconsagestrike2:
SageStrike2 Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Water, one hundred percent. That and other effects, but water kills me every time. It's not substantial and unlike fire or lightning or smoke I cant just use lead or airbrush to hide it.
:iconghost-of-the-forest:
Ghost-of-the-Forest Jan 19, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
people.
:iconcat-of-shadows:
The Human ribcage. So may loops and what not. And if you aren't too focused, it's easy to color in spaces that you think where ribs should be.
:iconrj700:
rj700 Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Guitars and tattoos are my main major drawing hates, I find them unbearably tricky. I also find teeth difficult to draw, and very pale hair, you have to try and show that there's hair while leaving it pale enough to get the shade right.
:iconsermyn:
in my opinion drawing people is the hardest thing to draw :bored:
:icontrickster91:
Trickster91 Jan 18, 2013   Traditional Artist
Cowboy hats.
:iconshawnjohnston:
Two things plague my soul: Water and drawing full body people at a distance. X(
Add a Comment: