Closed to new replies
January 8, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

help! [Livestream]

:iconjesse-vescla:
Jesse-Vescla Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Professional General Artist
I keep getting this event thing. I don't what I'm doing wrong, I'd like to use Livestream, but i don't know how to get around this. Please help!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconrhuni:
Rhuni Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Aha I had the same problem. You need to create an event set it to the time you want to livestream from, then open up your procaster (or whatever program you downloaded from livestream) and when the clock reaches the time you put on your event you press 'GO LIVE' or some button like that and it should turn up on your livestream event page.
So there's no channels anymore like there used to be?
Well I guess they're still channels, just very different. However there is no search option :/
i try, but then it bring up this thing about managing a chatrooom or something and i can't chat, even after i hit the go live button.
Same. The way you manage the chat would be to go to the event's page whilst you livestream. I don't usually do that because my laptop freezes up >.< I'm still trying to figure out that one. However, if it says that, the livestream is working.
:icondiscarbia:
Discarbia Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
i want to use livesteam to watch other people, but i cant see any way to follow people ...
Rhuni Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I don't think you can follow people's channels anymore. Not sure. Might have to Google that one.
:icondiscarbia:
Discarbia Featured By Owner Jan 31, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
i tried to find out about it, bt i think that feature is only in new.livestream .... or something like that :P pitty all the ones i want to watch is only at the originale livestream :|
Add a Comment: