Closed to new replies
January 8, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

Cant join any groups

:iconvisualart93:
VisualArt93 Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I cant seem to join any new groups do I need points or is there something wrong with my internet connection?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconrhuni:
Rhuni Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
It also depends what web browser you are using. I suggest using Fire Fox as DeviantART runs best with that browser.
VisualArt93 Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Turns out it was my browser thank you so much! :)
:iconglori305:
I'd go hit up the DA helpdesk then.

and if you do not hit the reply button when talking to people in the forums, they do not get a message that you responded.
Ok thanks and sorry that was a mistake forgot to click reply
I have tried clicking the button to join, a small link starts loading and then stops blank its like the request doesnt complete, thanks for answering
:iconglori305:
Have you gone to the front page of the group and clicked the button to join, most clubs you have to request to join, then wait a few days.

When you have a request in, it will appear in your message as either submitted (which means they have not approved or declined) approved or declined. Once it is approved you can begin to submit art.

I don't belong to any groups that require point donations, but they certianly could exist. All the groups I belong to are free for people to join, and I generally join those that are not for a certian skill level but open to all. Read the group guidlines prior to trying to join.
Add a Comment: