Closed to new replies
January 6, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

Commissions Open!!! My 2013 Resolution

:icontheartofgavh:
TheArtofGavH Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
So it's that time of year again where every dA member reflects on their previous years work and strives to do better. I am no exception...

I've officially been a member for 4 years but only began to post last year. Now 20 posts isn't too shabby but I think I can improve on that and also boost my "post/year" ratio.

Simply, with 52 weeks in the year I'm aiming for at least 52 fully finished pieces (granted I'm already behind).

In an attempt to generate ideas and keep me motivated I'd like to open commissions for fellow dA members to help fill my 52 list.

For 20/$30 I will create a full A4 (297mm x 210mm) digital piece of art based on your request.
Fully inked and coloured in my own style and emailed on completion (and payment)

Animal, mineral, vegetable, favourite cartoon character... (the usual commission stuff)
Please note I don't know much about Manga/Anime characters beyond Pokemon but if you can provide references we'll be fine ;)

No vulgar, unlawful, inappropriate requests will be undertaken!!!

I'll through this in a journal post where I shall keep and order list too!

Wish me luck and have a great 2013!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: