Closed to new replies
January 5, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

best place to buy...

:iconflameguitarcody:
flameguitarcody Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm looking for drawing pads with the spiral ringss [ this is a must] and ink\black markers for filling and fine tip ones as well I need to find the cheapeast I can buy anyone have any recommendations?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconpuppy-dangerous:
puppy-dangerous Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Professional Artisan Crafter
What kind of places do you have access to?

There is a Michaels and Hobby Lobby near me, both of them put their drawing pads on sale pretty regularly and you can pick up a big one for cheap, $5-10, I usually get a few when they are on sale to use later.

If you want to buy online, try finding somewhere that will sell in bulk so you make up for your shipping. When you check prices online, make SURE you include shipping in the cost. Its often more expensive than the item.
:iconmorikoraion:
MorikoRaion Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I go to art stores and craft stores.. Office stores like Staples have cheap material sometime, but they may be low quality.
:iconjuturn-al:
Juturn-AL Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Professional General Artist
I found out at least for me that it's cheaper to buy it locally than online. Blicks, utrecht, Flax (only in san francisco I believe), Michaels! I usually get my paints at Michaels but they have all of what you want too. Don't go to michaels unless they offer a 50% off coupon which makes it usually a couple bucks cheaper than the real "retail" price.
Add a Comment: