Closed to new replies
December 31, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 2

-cant think of a title-

:iconmariofan4:
MarioFan4 Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
(Sorry if posted in wrong place!) my DA page is very loney know on comments on my drawings, do I not draw good enough?

Random info about me also -

I realy like to draw I am autistic an i have limited speech (I learned typing talk since I was 3) , also mild selective mutism. I self injurious behaviours (I bite my hands and punch my head with my hands) I also very sensitive noise wear ear defenders. I go to college but know college could handle my needs (the special ed departments of college) I go to a special college by Mencap (learning disability college) I get speech and language therapy lessons and independent living skills lessons so I can learn to do things like cook my own food and shower by myself basically independent.

Anyway I realy like drawing because it is like a way speaking to me.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconrubna:
Rubna Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
You should submit your drawings to groups if you want comments. But I don't really see why you would want that. I know I don't! It's because they're mostly like "wow, nice" or "fantastic" if you get comments at all, and you don't get ANY feedback from them you can use to improve yourself. At least, not on deviant art.
You should draw because you like to do it! Who cares what other people think about them?

Cheers, and stay strong :3
:iconmapper3:
mapper3 Dec 31, 2012  Student General Artist
:iconaliens-plz:
Add a Comment: