Closed to new replies
December 30, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 13

do u guys tink my art is good??

:iconsarahjaderoseblood:
sarahjaderoseblood Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
im rly emo and talented but i hav alot of hates and i kno m rly good but can u tell me if my arts good??? im also a talntid riter. also pls giv me lamas

Devious Comments

:iconnamenotrequired:
namenotrequired Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Student Interface Designer
Feel free to share your work in the thumbshare forums if you're interested in getting critique and being seen. this doesn't belong in this forum though :) please see the forum guidelines. :lock:
:iconkoyukuk:
Koyukuk Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
:stare: how do people fall for you?
4 wat
:icondeathgoth15:
deathgoth15 Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Okay, I have ignored you and gotten a good laugh for long enough. You need to stop dashing other peoples works and focus on your own. I am not going to lie your work is not the best, but I think if you work on it, and stop doing that god forsaken text speak then you would begin to grow into a better artist and writer.

However you always say that you are emo and that all preps should fuck off. Hey guess what I am emo, and I have friends who some would consider preps. If any one should be understanding and not judge it is emo's and goth's.

You want to know what true depression looks like? Fine I will tell you. I have dealt with depression for almost 7 years now, and will mostly be dealing with it for the rest of my life. I cut for most of those years, not because I wanted attention but because it helped dull my pain inside.
You should be ashamed saying that you are depressed, and that you want to kill your self. For I did, I tried and ended up in the physic ward for a week. I saw things that still haunt me. I am not going to lie it helped, but some things in there you can not forget.

I know you will not read this, most likely cause you are to proud to realize what you are doing is hurting people like me, and making them look bad. This is mainly for me, to show people what true depression is. That it is not this bull shit that you are showing. Get a hobby besides bashing other people, and learn that this is not the way to get help. I don't think you are depressed or bi. I think you are a little poser with no life.
Good day and I hope that your dull, dumb little mind might have learned something from this.

And guess what I am lesbian, so if you would not mind STOP SAYING YOU ARE BI!!!!!! Okay now I will say good bye
to long dint reed
:iconindi-dere:
indi-dere Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Your art is to say the least....INTERESTING.
thx
:icondavidscript:
DavidScript Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I seriously can't tell if this is a troll.
o well i can sertainly tell
UR A FUKR
:iconxxgothicvampirexx:
XxGothicVampirexX Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
she is not!
Add a Comment: