Closed to new replies
December 27, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 1

Trying to find a new direction.

:iconlarkartistry:
LarkArtistry Dec 26, 2012  Student General Artist
I've recently had to make some major changes in my life and as part of that I want to change the career path that I was originally going for. I was going to be a Middle school math teacher and don't get me wrong it would have been a wonderful career for me but I'm figuring out that the things I want from teaching I can also get from just volunteering with kids. The direction I've though about is Graphic Design but I don't have the greatest picture of all that entails. So if anyone has information I'd appreciate it. Also if you know ways to really explore some of the career opportunities in the design world I'd be interested. I'm still not really sure what I actually want to do yet and want to really get a good look at my options before I commit to something.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconyippiyipyip:
YippiYipYip Dec 27, 2012   Digital Artist
Well, you should do something that you have more interest in. If you say that you don't have the "greatest picture" then perhaps you could do what you want to be. Since you said that being a Math Teacher would make such a wonderful career, than maybe you should try it out? If you don't like it, you can always find other jobs for a career in the mere future.
Add a Comment: