Closed to new replies
December 7, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 67

Female body vs. Male body

:iconiratheiv:
IRAtheIV Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012   Traditional Artist
Which is more beautiful? Most of the time its the opposite sex, and generally it is viewed that female body is much softer and it was made to be beautiful, while male body was made to function. But the muscles on male body are as beautiful as the curves of the female. SO what do you think?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconkirstiethecatlady:
KirstieTheCatLady Featured By Owner Dec 22, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I rather the female body but the male torsos can be rather interesting.
:icondamaimikaz:
DamaiMikaz Featured By Owner Dec 21, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I like both.
I like the soft, feminine features that make women look so sweet. But I like the male body for it's visible strength ^^
:iconpyxelle-art:
Pyxelle-art Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012
This varies from individual to individual (I don't mean the preferences, I mean the individual being looked at). I've seen some guys that are more aesthetically pleasing than some girls, and vis versa. Plus, in terms of reality, I don't see it as a strict dichotomy where men = muscle and women = curves.
:iconzingam:
Zingam Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
OMG... How can the muscles of a male be as beautiful as the curves of a female :D You don't mean a gay male, who looks more feminine and better than a female :D

A real man and a real woman are not the same species of animals. :D
:iconsabhira:
Sabhira Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Men and women are both members of the same species. WTF are you talking about?
Zingam Featured By Owner Dec 21, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
What species?
:iconsabhira:
Sabhira Featured By Owner Dec 21, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Homo Sapiens. :|
Zingam Featured By Owner Dec 22, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
That animal died long time ago. These days men are just Sus scrofa domesticus :D and females :D they come from a large variety of species :D :D :D :P
:iconwolfcho:
Wolfcho Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012
The male body of course. We are mammals after all. Is there anythin about the female of the species that isn't related to producing and nurtring babies? No there isn't. Would you ever say a lioness is better looking than the lion. No, you won't.
:icondewolfie:
DeWolfie Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
There's no difference in how bodies function (Excluded veginas and breasts), both have muscels that works the same, it's only how where the fat gathers. For male, fat gathers mostly around the waist and belly area while woman's fat gathers are more or less spread out all over their bodies, primarly around their thighs, however it's this even spread of fat that gives women their nicer curves (If they have an okey weight that is).
Add a Comment: