Closed to new replies
December 6, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 12

Submit time

:iconshimon-ifraimov:
Shimon-Ifraimov Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
Do you think that submiting artwork in a certain time that most people are awake in the world will help you to get more views ?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconpuppy-dangerous:
puppy-dangerous Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Professional Artisan Crafter
Well, if they have the front page set to 'most recent' then it may. But not much. It'll be pushed off the page pretty fast by new submissions.

That's the only time that the actual time can be important. Otherwise people find it in their inbox, browsing the site or peoples faves, etc.
:iconcirprius:
Cirprius Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I often wondered that also, but overall I don't think it would make that much of a difference.
Shimon-Ifraimov Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
at was almost the same , just a few more faves thats all ... fail
i dont understand this , i uploaded a wip of drawing and it had 1000 views and 170 faves in half a day
when i finished the drawing the next day and uploaded it .... nothing ... wtf !!! grr ... well time then is not that importent when you submit somthing
:iconrovanna:
Rovanna Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012   Digital Artist
I used to try that (waiting for night time in America), but really your art will be on the front page for like, one second, and it's super low probability that you will get a new fan, so it's probably better to go seek out likeminded people rather than playing the timezone game. :)
Shimon-Ifraimov Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
well i made alittle test
, i deleted a drawing i'v made today that i submited in my time was 11 morning , and i submited it again now in 11 night
Rovanna Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012   Digital Artist
Ooh, what were the results? :eager:
Shimon-Ifraimov Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
at was almost the same , just a few more faves thats all ... fail
i dont understand this , i uploaded a wip of drawing and it had 1000 views and 170 faves in half a day
when i finished the drawing the next day and uploaded it .... nothing ... wtf !!! grr ... well time then is not that importent when you submit somthing
Rovanna Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012   Digital Artist
Wow, that's a lot of favs, then nothing! Peculiar...
:iconkalistina:
kalistina Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Student Digital Artist
I think having a regular schedule is more important than posting at a specific time.

... Eventually I'll have one. Yeah.

... I hope.
:iconnarutokunobessed:
narutokunobessed Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Student General Artist
Think about it this way. If a person launches a new book in a store, does that person get fans, or already has fans?

Highly depends, but just releasing a book, does not automatically you gain fans, but having a weekly schedule I see is easy to follow. Like for me, I remeber that every wenesday, a new naruto chapter comes out.
Add a Comment: