Closed to new replies
December 5, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 9

Your Work Space

:iconmsndvk:
MSNDVK Dec 5, 2012   General Artist
My studio is in my basement. It's necessary that I bang on the desk with my fist, before I start working, to scare off any centipedes lurking in my art materials.

What unique challenges does your work space present?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconshaunmichaeljones:
ShaunMichaelJones Dec 6, 2012   Traditional Artist
My desk shares a computer, a cintiq and my drawing board. Paint is scattered everywhere and water pots regularly threaten the electronics. The desk is more paint than wood these days.
:icondamaimikaz:
DamaiMikaz Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
My desk is so stuffed that it almost reaches the ceiling. I like it, though. I can't work in a neat place. It kills my creativity.
:iconkalistina:
kalistina Dec 6, 2012  Student Digital Artist
I've got a huge computer and a Cintiq on a desk, and a lot of unrelated stuff around them. It sometimes gets discouraging when I have to push stuff around to get to the Cintiq.

I don't have or need anything else since I'm specializing on digital art.
:iconxkessx:
xKESSx Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Sketch pad I take wherever

And my computer which is a cluttered space to be around,

So basically the world is my workplace...
Until I have to put colors into it... Then it's my cramped arse computer desk

Lol XD
:icontakemakei:
TakemaKei Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
i have a computer that does everything, including art. ofter times i am distracted by other stuff that is in my computer, such as videos, manga, and browser. I am tempting to get another computer for art. maybe lap top. i duno.
:iconmystic-serat:
My work space is doesn't exist. I have two computers sharing a desk that is decorated with PVC figures and scale models I've put together.
:iconmew-sumomo:
Mew-Sumomo Dec 5, 2012  Student General Artist
My workspace is a shitshow right now. I really need a drafting extension, not just so working on my lame dorm desk is more comfortable but so I can stop putting junk on it which forces me to work on the floor. Otherwise I have my desk with most of my materials on the back and a cutting board. When I lived with my dad I used to just draw on the coffee table while sitting on the couch and I can never really replicate that kind of comfort. I keep promising myself it will be better when I can buy my own furniture and get a nice huge desk instead.
:iconmorebud:
Kitchen table artist syndrome.
:iconkatara-alchemist:
Katara-Alchemist Dec 5, 2012  Student General Artist
Not enough storage! I've got stuff piled everywhere.
Add a Comment: