Closed to new replies
December 3, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

just got a digipro and im having trouble finding a graphics program

:iconardiith:
ardiith Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012
like i said i just got a tablet called a digipro 5x4. it says its a drawing tablet but it didnt come with a graphics program. i was wondering if anyone could help me find a program for the tablet and make sure that its the right tablet for drawing with. im close to giving up for right now and coming back to it, would love some help.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconfionacreates:
FionaCreates Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Professional General Artist
If your tablet has touch sensitivity and it works, you can make art with it :D
I just googled it and it has these things.

GIMP as FriendlyHand linked is great, that's what I use and it's free, but can be a bit fiddly to set up with the tablet.

A lot of people like to work with Paint Tool Sai, which is a fairly cheap program which comes with a trial period so you can decide if you like it not, and there's always the big one, Photoshop, but I'm assuming you're looking for something cheap and quick.
yeah i think im going to try gimp. thankyou for the help!
:iconrecoat:
Recoat Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012
No tablets technically come with a drawing program. You need to own the program before/when buying the tablet. Any program will work with the tablet.
well i went based off the last tablet i had which was a bamboo and it came with a very good program.
:iconfriendlyhand:
FriendlyHand Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
hi,
I don't know much about that brand, but if you have it, you might as well use it.

For graphic programs, gimp is one option and it is free. [link]
yeah i was going to try that next i was just making sure i could use it with that before i downloaded it again. hopefully it works.
Add a Comment: