Closed to new replies
December 3, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

Someone PLEASE help with this design

:iconabbielogo:
Hello all,

I have joined as a last minute resort before I pull all of my hair out!

On the 21st of December I am leaving my job to start my own business. My sister drew me a logo on her DS and once it was uploaded on to the computer it lost a lot of the detail so I decided to add it back on paint, it doesn't look fantastic but it was okay. I uploaded the image on to Vista Print for my business cards and it looks terrible.

It isn't smooth and around the outside of the drawing there seems to be some really bad pixels that show up if you tilt the screen back. They don't look too bad if you're looking straight at it but they show up really badly on the card and website. I have tried to get rid of them on paint but they always come back.

I am at my wit's end with it, I love the design so much but it just doesn't look as good as it did on the DS. It looks very sharp and untidy.

If anyone can please, please try to do something with it I will be so thankful :(

[link]

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

Could any of you recommend someone on here that you know who could do it for me for some cash?
:iconfionacreates:
FionaCreates Dec 3, 2012  Professional General Artist
I've done some logo work before for business cards, esp if you're just looking to clean up the logo you have designed already. You can note me to discuss a quote if you like, you're not obliged to pay me just by asking.
Would we be able to email? My email is abbiejunemarree@gmail.com

If you could send me a quote that would be great.
done so just now, I mentioned my dA name so you know who I am :D
Thanks so much, took me a little while to find it because it went to my spam (should have known!)

I will continue to talk to you on there, thanks for all the help.
You either need to redraw it in a proper design program like photoshop/gimp or ideally recreate it as a vector piece on illustrator or inkscape, which means it could be re-sized to any resolution for print purposes.

If you don't have these skills I would consider hiring someone to do it for you. There are plenty of people willing to do the work on dA for a little bit of cash. If this is your business, that you intend to make money from, you need to be willing to invest a little money on the right image and skills to put across a professional image.
:iconweremole:
weremole Dec 3, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Ofcourse, it isn't high res or anti-aliased enough. You'll probably have to redo it in higher resolution.
Add a Comment: