Closed to new replies
November 27, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 13

New writer!!! help?

:icondrax013:
drax013 Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I have just recently had a random blow of inspiration for a story, and have actually gotten a lot written down! the problem is IM NOT A WRITER! >.< and could use some advice LOL.

Thanks to any and all!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconrovanna:
Rovanna Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012   Digital Artist
As soon as you start writing you become... a writer! :dummy: Just write. Also helps to make a plan of the plot points and where the story is going to go.
lol very true :) and i will try. any suggestions for getting past writers block?
What do you mean by "writer's block"?
My creativity left me, while i was trying to write a fight scene >.< im stuck LOL
Don't worry, there's no such thing as your creativity leaving you. ;P I think you just don't know what happens next. Try looking up 'fight scenes' in Youtube or martial arts videos. They might help give you some ideas.
great Idea!!! thanks!
Rovanna Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012   Digital Artist
No worries! (I got the idea from when we were choreographing a sword fight for Romeo and Juliet in school and it was too short, so we stole moves from movies. :D)
drax013 Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
HAhahahahahah still its a good idea!
:icontrickster91:
Trickster91 Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012   Traditional Artist
Have you considered a plot for the story along with characters? That is normally a big help for the writing process. Just go with your gut feeling.

What also helps me is also having an idea on how I want it (or a chapter) to end. It gives me more of a path to follow.
ya I have tried to work on a plot once my initial creative surge was over. ( wanted to get as much down as possible during the burst >.< ) and it has been slow going, I am currently stuck in the middle of a fight. but figuring out how i wan this chapter to end is a good idea thanks!
Add a Comment: