Closed to new replies
November 26, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

Strange Art Experiences

:iconstxl87:
Stxl87 Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012
i drew a picture of something i created that has very special meaning to me, one of the things in it is a penny. last night i was looking at the picture and while admiring it, i realized that it was exactly the way i wanted it to be, and it had gusts of fog in it, and while looking at the picture, it "came to life", the gusts of fog began to move how i imagined them in my mind and the penny actually shimmered, the penny twinkled and had copper color for a second! i understand that my emotions towards the pictures and my mind probably somehow psyched me into seeing this, but it is still very interesting, has anyone else had a strange experience with art?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconbenjamin-biddix:
Benjamin-Biddix Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I once painted a cloth and apparently I subliminally made an entire robe say "FUCK" around the entire page in the form of folds.....god I wish I still had that painting......
:iconstxl87:
Stxl87 Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012
lol. that sounds cool and odd.
:iconbenjamin-biddix:
Benjamin-Biddix Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
It was, I got 50 bucks for it back in high school, my friend still has it on his wall. :lol:
:iconecoste:
Ecoste Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012
It's haunted! But, if you stare at something for a long time under the right light in the room it will not be statuary anymore. I had this happen while looking at my mouse(Everything was out of sight now except for the mouse, it started inrewsing in size and the Razer logo disappeared.) and few other things a couple of times, but never with a drawing.
Add a Comment: