Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 26, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

looking for a house I have as a photo.....

:iconstormowlart:
StormOwlArt Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
This sounds so weird, I know, but I found an old photo that my mom took in Montreal of an old looking house (almost looks like the typical haunted house) and I have no clue at how to go about finding this house today in real life (assuming it's not tore down)

any ideas?

thank you! :)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconi-am-lady-timeless:
I-Am-Lady-Timeless Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Sorry I've no help with this little project! Good Luck! :heart:
:iconcommandereve:
CommanderEVE Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Student General Artist
I use to live in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of a meadow that went on for miles on end. I knew the name of the place but I could not find it for a long tine, I then later found out that the place had been torn down and is not a shopping center. The meadow no longer exists, it is a shame because it was a beautiful place.

But I think you best bet is Google Maps, thats if you know roughly where the house is.
ah, that's a real shame :( The house my mom lived in, in Madagascar (her father was a teacher), was torn down and is now a hotel...sad when things like that happen :(

google maps would definitely be good but I have no idea in what area this is...and since Montreal is rather huge with millions of houses (well, maybe not millions lol but a lot!) it might not work too well...

thank you for responding though! :)
Indeed. I like in the UK, south England which is known for it's countryside. I use to sit for hours in the meadow, and the bright yellow mustard fields. I also remember playing my PS1. Good ol'days those where. :P

You are welcome. Yes, it is going to prove very difficult. But I think there might be a building listing you could try and find, like contact some people.
thanks! :aww: I'll try and see if I can find a building listing! :hug:
You are welcome. :P
Add a Comment: