Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 24, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

Watchers: How to obtained and become one, but mostly to obtain and understand how it works, Ok Both!

:iconjspatronus:
JSPatronus Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
How do I get watchers on my profile, I have had some new submissions, and seen many deviants I like have over 100s of watchers and comments. I have submitted to groups and yet I like to understand more and have comments of my work thanks JSP!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconspudfuzz:
Spudfuzz Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Network, use the forums often, leave lots of other comments on other works (preferably more than just "nice/ cute/ awesome"), participate in constests offer to feature works of other deviants, be active with your watchers, show improvement in new deviations you upload if you don't have a high skill level already and join the group in my signature.
:icontakemakei:
TakemaKei Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Basically. if someone really likes your work, they will watch you. same as understanding how and why you want to watch certain deviants.

and yes, communicate with people. get yourself out there. and have good works.
=)
:iconkhirate:
Khirate Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Many of my watchers are friends. I just roamed around for a while, commented on forums and deviations and stuff...basically got to know a lot of people. That's I think how I got almost all my watchers ^^;

Also, just keep practicing and drawing to improve your art ^.^
Add a Comment: