Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 24, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

Searching for a rather kinky painting seen years ago...

:iconcharlotteacavatica:
CharlotteACavatica Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012
I have only a faint recollection of seeing this image on this sight, and only once. As I recall, the scene was dominated by two characters, show in profile. One was a neon-haired raver girl, and the other was a very straight-laced sort of older man, who looked a bit like a butler. Behind their backs, they each held an item--in the girl's hand was a short cat o'nine tails, and in the man's hand there was a pair of bright pink fuzzy handcuffs.

This memory has haunted me for some time and I'd really love to see if anyone knows what it was--or if they've seen it too. At least then I'll know I didn't just imagine it!

Any help you can provide would be very much appreciated.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcorvalian:
Corvalian Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012
What kind of image was it? A photo? Painting? Digital? What color was the girl's hair specifically?
CharlotteACavatica Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012
I have a hard time remembering, but I think it was a painting. I'd hazard a guess that it was acrylic, but I can't be certain.

Something in my memory calls to mind green or pink as the likeliest. Probably a combination of more than one color. She might have had piercings as well.
Was it for sure a rave girl, or was it possible some kind of scene or goth girl with dyed hair?

(sorry about all the questions, trying to narrow down the search as much as possible)
It could've been either. I really remember bright clothing as well, though black may well have figured largely. She was very much in contrast with the more serious, black-clothed man opposite her, but I could be remembering her outfit wrong. Thank you for looking so diligently! (:
Well after a number of searches and looking through more kinky artwork than I care to admit, my search turned up nothing that matched your description. :(

This likely means one of two things: 1)The deviation was taken down for some reason, or 2)The artists didn't do their search tags right and as a result it doesn't turn up in any of the searches related to what it depicts.

There's also a third possibility, and that is that deviantart's search engine kind of sucks. I don't know if this is still true, but it has been pretty bad in the past. It seemed to be doing what it's supposed to though tonight. (That is, most popular/best quality deviations on top, and less popular deviations going down the page).

If this was a popular deviation when you saw it, my hunch is that it was taken down by the artist. This happens fairly often around here, sometimes it's due to art theft, other times controversy, or maybe the artist left dA altogether. I would check on google if you haven't already, because often times a popular image will be uploaded by someone else on another internet site with more obvious search tags. You may even find the artist him/herself who just moved to a different art site.
Thanks very much for looking so hard. And I'm sorry for the kinkiness you had to see! I really appreciate it and I'll do a few more searches on Google to see if I can find it.

Thanks again.
Oops, sorry I forgot about the "painting" in the title. Still, it would help to know if it was digital or traditional.
Bumping this up a little. Please help me out, guys. I'm desperate.
Add a Comment: