Closed to new replies
November 22, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

Anime Character Creator?

:iconspudfuzz:
Spudfuzz Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Looking for a very specific one I found ages ago but I forgot the name of that created these things: [link]

Basically because I want to report them for making money off the design to the owner of the website. :shrug:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconnorobotic:
Norobotic Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
It looks like Tinierme. But the eyes and legs are shaped differently. I think its just the style of chibi that the website has.
:iconkimikiwi48:
kimikiwi48 Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
The style looks very similar to that of Tinierme, but are you sure that she stole the designs? Do you have any pictures, or a link to the original picture?
:iconspudfuzz:
Spudfuzz Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Well that's what I'm trying to figure out. The rest of the gallery looked pretty suss and since I've made this topic, they added a new "adoptable" which has the exact same pixel base but different clothes etc. I know I saw a creator thing a while ago that looked a lot like the style, I wanted to find it so I could make sure if they're actually selling copyrighted designs or not.
:iconkimikiwi48:
kimikiwi48 Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I rather doubt it, considering the fact that there are some differences in the pixel bases when you compare it to that of Tinier me. The feet are different, I don't think they actually have eyes like that on Tinierme (though I'm not positive), and on the overall it's much more...glittery. The design itself is very simple compared to some, probably more desirable designs on the site.
It seems to me that she just took some style inspiration from the site, and that's why her adoptables look very similar. As for the base, she probably just wants to do less work and make them look consistent and pretty. At the very least, she didn't copy-paste any of these.
Add a Comment: