Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login


Closed to new replies
November 19, 2012


Replies: 0

wall features? interior design question - McDonalds toommm

evanesces Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012
This may be a random question... But I have a question regarding what I assume would be called a wall feature.

McDonalds has them in their new 'modern' look locations. Those yellow painted beams of wood... Their horizontal and are attached to the wall on one end, and way down at the other end their is a metal pole running vertically through them. They are sort of like those half-private room divider things.

Is there a name for these things? Thanks in advance to all those who help! :)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: