Details

Closed to new replies
November 19, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

Advice for Point Commissions Please? ; v ; ) //

:iconyakitunafish:
I was thinking of opening point commissions to try to help my friend's group get a 'super group'
;; but I'm not really sure how to go about it?

I've never bought commission before, and haven't ever tried to take any, so I'm a bit lost ///
How does the pricing system work? I never really had to put a price on my drawings before so I'm not entirely sure how I should start.

Of course I should probably first start worrying about if people would even be interested hahaha u///u but I was hoping to get a bit of help so I can get a feel of how pricing should work (I understand that 80points ~ 1USD?) since most people I see taking commissions are fairly well-known so they are worth their price!

If anyone would be willing to give advice?

Sorry ; ; I'm a bit new to ... everything ;; sort of hahaha (this is my first time in the forums so please tell me if this is in the wrong section?)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconnelchee:
nelchee Nov 19, 2012  Professional General Artist
Read this for a start:
Ah! :iconslashshine: I've been looking for something like this! Thanks for the link!! :iconjunesplz:
:iconnelchee:
nelchee Nov 20, 2012  Professional General Artist
No problem! Just search the tutorials section when you have some general question, because it's likely someone has already written about it :aww:
:iconoverlord-n:
Overlord-N Nov 19, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
well you i know you can do comissions thorugh paypal,
and i think you need premuim to go super group,
prcining can depend on how well you draw of=either wll known you are

I price mine failrly low
full body-2$
But you also need to limit some i yor a low drawer so it doesnt overpower you.\
Hope this helps
Thank you for the input!!! :iconbrohugplz:
:iconoverlord-n:
Overlord-N Nov 19, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
np, if you need anything else to ask just ask okay, i'll try to answer with i can :D
Add a Comment: