Closed to new replies
November 18, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 9

Error message when loading deviations

:iconthegingerbreadshack:
thegingerbreadshack Nov 18, 2012
Is anyone else getting an error message when you search the deviations? I have for a few days.

Devious Comments

:iconstivia:
sTiViA Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist
:lock: Wrong place.

If you need any help, see Need Help? thread.
:iconthefallenangel795:
TheFallenAngel795 Nov 18, 2012  Student Writer
Everyone I know has been having the same problem :/ And then the damned search bar...DevaintArt needs a server check right now before everyone gets too pissed off :/ (I've contacted the help desk and they're not doing anything -.-)
:iconchrist-catnap:
Christ-Catnap Nov 18, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Perhaps this is the day they chose to conduct maintenance on the server. But I have yet to find an announcement of such activity.
:iconlesgraham:
lesgraham Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
getting same here mehh,try to search and I get an error message .and for me started about 6 hrs ago
:iconkaluhs:
KALUHS Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
need references T_T
:iconco-phantom:
Co-Phantom Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
It's something that's been happening for a bit now. You'll just have to wait a while for it to be fixed. :p
:iconpeachytwist:
PeachyTwist Nov 18, 2012  Student General Artist
yeah... .-. and this is bad because I have a project due tomorrow and I need reference phptos D:
:iconthegingerbreadshack:
thegingerbreadshack Nov 18, 2012
I'm glad I'm not the only one. It just says error. Like if just choose photography or traditional art, I'll get all the results, but I can't search for particular things. Maybe if everyone that is having the problem, puts in a support ticket, it will get fixed.
:iconpeachytwist:
PeachyTwist Nov 18, 2012  Student General Artist
it's been a problem for a while now. I think it's something wrong with their internal server. :/ but i don't know, i'm not their techy person. I just wish they'd finally get it fixed.
Add a Comment: