Closed to new replies
November 18, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 9

Error message when loading deviations

:iconthegingerbreadshack:
thegingerbreadshack Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012
Is anyone else getting an error message when you search the deviations? I have for a few days.

Devious Comments

:iconstivia:
sTiViA Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist
:lock: Wrong place.

If you need any help, see Need Help? thread.
:iconthefallenangel795:
TheFallenAngel795 Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Student Writer
Everyone I know has been having the same problem :/ And then the damned search bar...DevaintArt needs a server check right now before everyone gets too pissed off :/ (I've contacted the help desk and they're not doing anything -.-)
:iconchrist-catnap:
Christ-Catnap Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Perhaps this is the day they chose to conduct maintenance on the server. But I have yet to find an announcement of such activity.
:iconlesgraham:
lesgraham Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
getting same here mehh,try to search and I get an error message .and for me started about 6 hrs ago
:iconkaluhs:
KALUHS Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
need references T_T
:iconco-phantom:
Co-Phantom Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
It's something that's been happening for a bit now. You'll just have to wait a while for it to be fixed. :p
:iconpeachytwist:
PeachyTwist Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Student General Artist
yeah... .-. and this is bad because I have a project due tomorrow and I need reference phptos D:
:iconthegingerbreadshack:
thegingerbreadshack Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012
I'm glad I'm not the only one. It just says error. Like if just choose photography or traditional art, I'll get all the results, but I can't search for particular things. Maybe if everyone that is having the problem, puts in a support ticket, it will get fixed.
:iconpeachytwist:
PeachyTwist Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Student General Artist
it's been a problem for a while now. I think it's something wrong with their internal server. :/ but i don't know, i'm not their techy person. I just wish they'd finally get it fixed.
Add a Comment: