Replies: 23

which one do you like ??

:iconankitdart:
AnkitDArt Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012
[link]

or

[link]

BOTH are mine so :D :D

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondamaimikaz:
DamaiMikaz Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I prefer the black & white one.
The colors of the other one seem to be a bit unbalanced.
AnkitDArt Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012
:)
:iconcursemanga:
CurseManga Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012
if comic it be black n white but if you looking a poster looking the coloured..... my opinion i dunno they both look good :)
AnkitDArt Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012
:)
:iconcursemanga:
CurseManga Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012
XD
:iconnarutokunobessed:
narutokunobessed Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Student General Artist
B&W. Its probably because in the colored version, theres is alot of black, so the character doesn't stand out. I do like the colors, but it seems too simple, and the black is a bit much. Also the character is a bit blurry, so there isnt' much focus. Sharpness is the key also for attention. Giving too much blurr all over, won't focus the character well. Just looking at the eyes, makes me not want to look at it anymore.

Usually when something glows, it should be also effecting the other areas and especially in black area, alot brighter.
:iconisho13:
Isho13 Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I don't like neither but I prefer the B&W one :I
:D
:iconultralithematic:
UltraLiThematic Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I like the gray-scale better. The color version is just the gray-scale with colors and looks like it lacks something in my eyes. Like different colors maybe?
hmm...
:iconultralithematic:
UltraLiThematic Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Basically what others said about color theory and stuff. :B
yeah right :)
:iconlizzy-liz012:
Lizzy-Liz012 Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I like the coloured one. It's just that since all the drawings I make are black and white and it makes me feel colour blind. Anyways, the colours fit a lot. :) :D
:iconnarrenzauber:
Narrenzauber Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012
I don't want to offend you, but I think the artwork in grey scale is better. Well, both images are a bit blurred, but the coloured one looks a bit lazy to me. Like I said, I don't want to offend you and I will explain, what I mean. It looks like just put some colour above the grey scale scanned artwork. That's all. Correct me, if I am wrong, but this is how it seems to me.

Maybe you should take a look into colour theory. So you can advance your coloured versions of your artworks. Like, let's say, normally under the blue sky the shadows are cooler than the rest of the colours, which lie in the light. Well, in general it depends on the light settings, if the shadows have cooler or warmer colours. Nothing consists only of one colour. Light and shadow influence colour a lot and the surrounding colour influence other colours as well. You could push your work more. I think you are capable of it. :)
right :D its color above the drawing ... :D and they are blurry because they are photographed, not scanned .. :D about color theory .. i'm studying it ... thanks for the support
:iconmegane--sama:
Megane--Sama Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I love the way the colored looks, but I would have used different colors. x3 That's just me though.
So I agree... the color speaks louder <3
:iconamethyst49:
Amethyst49 Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012
Wow, I do like both of them, but I definitely feel that the coloured one really has something else about it! I really like the way you did the lighting in the coloured version, and the colours compliment each other really nicely. :)
:icondmansfi2:
dmansfi2 Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
colored
:icondmansfi2:
dmansfi2 Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
i like the other too, it just the color one make it "pop"