Link

Statistics

Replies: 32

Whos art is better?

:iconforqetful:
[link] <---theirs ?
or..
mine?

and dont just say mine to be nice, please i want this to be truthful.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondamaimikaz:
DamaiMikaz Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Your skill level is quite even, so I'd say it's a matter of taste which one is the best.
But seriously... why should you worry who's the better artist? You're not doing art to compete, you're doing it for yourself :)
yes i know :I i been told that like 100 times.

i was doing it because my friends always say they love my art and im like. bros T_T"
this guy is much better. why you say you like my art? why not be a fan of his instead? >:C
Well, that says more about your self confidence than it does about your art.
From what I can see (and take this advice from someone who has been drawing for many more years than you) is that you're more or less at the same skill level. The difference is just in personal taste. Some will like one more, other will like the other more.

And sometimes you don't have to understand why people think that you're good. I've had the same things too. I've been watched by people on DA that are 100x better than I am, but they still somehow like my art. I don't know why, but I'm grateful they do :)
yeah. i know ihave no self confidences. and imma pessimist. im told it all ties in with my syndrome. i dunno .3.

but meh. i just wanted people to tell me whos they liked better, no big paragraphs, no beating around the bush. just.

"you." or "them." . 3 .

but i guess i cant ask for something like that on here anymore
Your title states "Who's art is better", not "Who's art do you like the most". That's where you made the mistake. This is a board full of artists. If you ask who's better, they always tell you about skills, not about their taste.

Tbh... I couldn't tell who I liked better. They're both not my taste, since I'm not really into furry creatures.
okai. thanks for the answer > u<
:iconnelchee:
nelchee Nov 19, 2012  Professional General Artist
I don't really like either, and in terms of drawing ability they look about the same to me.
:icondubst3p:
DUBST3P Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
You're both so good. I prefer yours though. :3
:iconcnids:
Cnids Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
The other person's art, hands down.
NOW THANK YOU. gawd no one else answers like that >:c
Add a Comment: