Closed to new replies
November 15, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 2

My first art show

:iconturt13titan:
Turt13titan Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Hey dudes, I am an art student and my teacher is having a home art show and its my first time making prints of anything, is there anything that I need to do such as make a print a certain way or print on a certain type of paper, also what price range should I sell them for?? How many would be a good amount to make if I am making more than one kind of print???

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconwilwhalen:
WilWhalen Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Print any kind of artwork on the thickest paper you can, within reason - I generally go matte for pencil work, glossy for any other kind.

The other questions have so many other things we need to know before an answer can even be attempted. How many people are going to attend this show? Is everybody there going to be selling (i.e. do people know that they're coming to buy?) How many different pieces are you bringing prints of? How big to you plan to print? What does your art even look like?
:iconturt13titan:
Turt13titan Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Ok kule and yes other people will be selling and the people that are showing up will be buying and it is going to be a house show so I am not to sure how many people go to them, like I said it is my first one, but I am sure there will be close to a hundred or more.....
Add a Comment: