Closed to new replies
November 15, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

Watcher help

:iconrocket-child:
rocket-child Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012
I use to have active watchers a while ago but now hardly any of them interact with me. When I look at the watcher bar on my page I can see that I have some watchers but when ever I upload journals or polls no one talks back. I was even thinking of holding a contest but it would be kind of pathetic make a huge effort to post something that no one would read. Actually, that's one of the reasons I don't use my journal anymore, it's really disheartening...

Basically my question is, how do I get my watchers to interact with me more?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconzingam:
Zingam Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Do good art, not watchers! ;)
rocket-child Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012
Not only do i draw everyday but i also read art books all the time too, I can only do so much to improve. My question isn't about getting new watchers but on how to make them interact with me.
:iconkatara-alchemist:
Katara-Alchemist Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Student General Artist
You have to be active and interact with them to. It's a two way street. If you want attention you've got to give it.
I do interact with people, though not a much as I use to. I use to comment on other people's works a lot more than I posted works. That's why I had to cut back so that I could focus on creating more.
And there in lies the problem. Your interaction went down, so the way people interact with you went down. You've got to find a balance that works for you.

And commenting on artwork isn't the only way to get more attention. Start and continue conversations, comment on journals and polls, join and be active in groups, talk in the forums, etc.
Yeah, I guess you're right. I really do need to figure out a ballance between communicating and creating. Thanks
Welcome.
Add a Comment: