Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 14, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

Book Title Suggestions (High Fantasy Novel)

:iconruuku-kabe:
Ruuku-Kabe Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
So I'm in the process of writing the first book of my series, and I'm still having trouble with a title. So far what I have is Dareheart Chronicles, being as the last name of the character is Dareheart, but it doesn't quite fill the gap.

The entire series will revolve around this main character, Droken Dareheart, and a group of hired mercenaries and companions as they delve head first into conflicts that range from pursuits of revenge or honor, to core battles in the fight for the worlds survival. I already know the first book is going to be called 'Dawn of War' because this book marks the beginning of the war which will take place throughout the rest of the series, but I still need a title for the series. I had Iron Age previously, but to be honest it has no real meaning to the book.

The world is called Andoria, and the main character is what is known as an Aemon, one who carries the Spirit Fire.

Any suggestions would be great! ^_^

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmadoldhag:
MadOldHag Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Wars of Andoria?
Tales/Chronicles/Legends of Andoria?
The Aemon Saga?
:iconruuku-kabe:
Ruuku-Kabe Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
That helps out. Lol.

I know it seems rather obvious, but atm I have so much focus put into the rest of the book I haven't really been able to put much brainpower into other aspects. :P
:iconmadoldhag:
MadOldHag Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
The same pattern like in the titles of published books and fantasy game series. Try different combinations of legends/saga/tale/chronicles and the name either of your world or ... until you like the result.
Add a Comment: