Closed to new replies
November 14, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

Art A level overall grade help

:iconremenance:
Remenance Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012
At AS level i got an E at the end of the year for multiple not very fun reasons, what is the highest possible overall grade I could possible receive given this? i.e. if i was to get 100% in everything from now on whats the highest grade i could come out with?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconheavenhairsixes:
HeavenhairSixes Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I was predicted an E for GCSE maths. But I got an A and the same grade for A level maths. And then I did well at university studying joint physics and mathematics.

I never studied art or did an AS level and I don't know the specifics of your situation, but I'm tempted to say it doesn't sound like any reason to give up. Just try and find ways to do better if you want to get a better grade.
:iconshiyorihotaru:
ShiyoriHotaru Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Student General Artist
Hey~
I'm currently doing A2 art so i think i can help you out.
At AS the highest grade you can achieve is an A, only the A2 units count towards getting an A*.
This means that you may get a higher overall grade than expected as the grades have shifted up.
If you got an A at A2 you might get a C overall? But i agree with :iconkatara-alchemist:, you should probably check with your teacher~
:iconkatara-alchemist:
Katara-Alchemist Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Student General Artist
This is probably a better question for a teacher or councilor.
Add a Comment: