Closed to new replies
November 14, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

Graphic design degree?

:iconclchriskl:
Clchriskl Nov 14, 2012  Student Digital Artist
If I want to do graphic design, what should I work on?

Also, I just want to get the degree, my real goal is to someday create atleast a 30 page graphic novel short story or chapter, etc.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconweremole:
weremole Nov 14, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
If you want to do a comic then just DO it. Right now. Do an outline, write a script and/or thumbnail it out. Draw it. You don't need anybodies permission!
Yeah but I feel like I'm not ready yet. I do roleplaying and work on characters, etc. I feel like I don't have a gold-ticket story yet.
You will never be "ready". Especially as you'll always be finding new things to learn about writing and art. So why NOT just do it? Do you need a "golden-ticket" story for your very first thing? If you haven't had the practice or experience to find such a thing how will you get it if you aren't practicing what you aim to learn?
Yeah....you make good points. Sigh, I'll get started on something...maybe a fan fic.
Yeah, a bit at a time. Don't forget to have fun.
Thanks! :) You have been watched by the way
Or at least a story that's considered gold-ticket to me. But yeah, maybe you have point.
:iconsaintartaud:
saintartaud Nov 14, 2012  Professional General Artist
Kinda depends on the program you're looking at and your overall goals and needs.
Add a Comment: