Closed to new replies
November 11, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

So I'm thinking about opening commissions

:iconlolibearu:
LoliBearu Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I know I'm not good yet, and it's not really about the points, although having them would be nice, but I want to open them. What do you guys think about pricing? (In points)
[link]

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconfriendlyhand:
FriendlyHand Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
As Glori said, it can be hard to get commissions but any excuse to draw more stuff is a good thing in my book!

You can also join drawing groups: [link]
:iconglori305:
Glori305 Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012
Have not looked at your pricing, just some basic information on commissions.

If you are not already getting people asking "do you do commissions" then posting a journal that says you are doing commissions is not likely to generate any.

If you are looking for suggestions of things to draw, to expand your boundries (since you said it was not about points) then you could just open free requests. Or do a 100 things drawing challenge. You could also go to the projects forum and pick up things that people would like someone to draw for them and draw them.
:iconlolibearu:
LoliBearu Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Ah, I see. Thank you for the advice~

I believe I may take on all three of those things. It seems like a fun way to gain practice and maybe even some popularity for when I am ready to open commissions.
Add a Comment: