November 9, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

a help with my linearts plz ?

:iconbebecool:
BebeCool Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012
hey guys ! how are u ?
umm i wanted to ask u guys about something about my linearts but first i wanna say thanku , thank you very very veerrrryy much for responding to my thread -> [link] <- it meant a lot to me <3 ur advice and tips helped me a lot so once again, thanku :) !

now about my linearting thing, recently i realized that there's something really weird and odd about my lines, not the style, them lines. at first i thought it was that the lines are sometimes thick and sometimes thin in the same draw, but then i compared my lines to some other's and they had same thick-thin thing but it did't looks odd at all !

so what i need u guys to do is : to check out some of my draws, and tell me whats wrong with them !? and how can i fix this thing ... here ya go some of my newest draws ([link] , [link] , [link], [link]) as u can see i am terrible with BGs cuz i am too lazy to put some effort in them, will fix that later =w= ~

so yea plz check them out and tell me what is this odd thing ? is it just me or all of u can see it ?? and plz give me any advice of how can i fix them lines .

oh and any other advice about anything else is soo welcomed x)

thx a lot in advance C: !!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmattsykun:
MattsyKun Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Your lineart is a bit thin. Maybe if you had some variation with it, to give it a bit of pop, like thick lines to bring out shadows, thinner lines where the light shines down or with smaller details. Things like that.

Other than that, your art's great :D
BebeCool Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012
ok ! i'll try that :D thank you so much !!
:'D its not that good but thankuu it means a lot :')
:iconpuppy-dangerous:
puppy-dangerous Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012  Professional Artisan Crafter
I don't really see anything wrong with your line work, it's maybe a little thin for the simplicity of the lines and coloring but that's it.

Can you show an example of someone elses linework that you like? That would help us give you suggestions.
BebeCool Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012
hmmmm i tend to make my lines a bit thin but i dunno why xP maybe i am trying to change it from what it used to be - all sketchy and stuff -

umm sure ! [link] & [link] the lines here are perfect in my opinion ~
Add a Comment: