Closed to new replies
November 8, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

E-Sessions

:icondenzelajackson:
DenzelAJackson Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I spend so much time drawing that I have picked up a few habits that I do simultaneously. As I work on my projects, I usually listen to music or watch videos, such as interviews or documentaries. Recently though, I have been having online meetings with other artists in which we discuss many art related topics and screen share what we are  currently working on. It is really helpful and entertaining to discuss detailed opinions and critiques. I had a thought that if other people think this is a good idea, we can all engage is some good conversations from time to time as we grind the hours away. What do ya'll think about that?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconnelchee:
nelchee Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Professional General Artist
So is it something like a Google+ hangout, or what?
Sounds nice, but I'm having enough trouble focusing on my work with all the distractions as it is, so I'm not sure I want to hang out with anyone while I draw..
DenzelAJackson Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Yes, it is Google Hangout. and it does get distracting at times, so i dont do it 100% of the time
:icontetchist:
Tetchist Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
facebook works well for this purpose.
:iconkaisuke7:
Kaisuke7 Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I like it.
:iconnarutokunobessed:
narutokunobessed Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Student General Artist
There is alot of stuff like that anyway.

Deviantart forums are place to discuss art.

There are livestream artwork, where vistor can discuss the current person livestreaming.

The DA chat where people chat about art.

SKetchBomb, Sketchcrawl, conceptart, are places also about art.

However, Its never a bad idea to try anyway, Going to an art community can help kindle your inspirational spirit and starting a new one can benifit some leadership skills.
DenzelAJackson Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Thanks for sharing these sites with me. I'll check them out.
Add a Comment: