Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour


Closed to new replies
November 8, 2012


Replies: 3

What is this part for keychains called?

I'm interested in making tail keychains and the like, and would like to order the metal cap things that are commonly seen on them ( [link] ), but I'm not sure of the exact name to type in to supply shops to order them. Are they just called keychain caps or is there a more specific term?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

Would it be something like this? [link]

Maybe they're called end caps? Try looking them up according to metal, like brass, aluminum, etc.
Oh my sweet zombie jesus thank you. I have coyote tails to turn into keychains and this will be so much easier than cutting and soldering my own. :'D
Add a Comment: