Closed to new replies
November 6, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

Lookin' for Tutorials/etc...

:iconts-squid:
ts-squid Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Kay, since I'm just asking about art here, hopefully my notifcations won't blow up 'cause I decided to go and post something on the forums again, lol... If it's good advice, though, then it's cool...
I've been practicing drawing yaoi/etc. type stuff lately and was wondering if you guys know of any tutorials on, Idk how to really explain it, but kind of to draw touch? Like when you would grab someone's arm, or hold their hand, or something more pervy, lol... Idk, whenever I draw stuff like that it's like there's no pressure or force behind what's touching what, ya know?
So if you know of any tutorials kind of like that, or references for practicing, or advice, maybe... that'd be pretty cool...
Thank ya for reading! ^^

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconglori305:
I would hit the resource gallery of stock photo's and get refrence photo's of people touching, then draw from those. Should help you track down where you are going wrong.
:iconpoc-e-star:
yo I love you man~
:iconts-squid:
ts-squid Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Dang, I thought that someone was actually gonna give me advice... but this is better... I love you too, man...
I finally did the tentacle rape drawing of Solar, lol... I keep laughing when I look at it...
:iconpoc-e-star:
ahahahahahaha~! I want to see it~ XD
Add a Comment: