November 3, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 17

How patient are you with art?

:iconsky-c:
Sky-C Featured By Owner Nov 3, 2012  Student General Artist
A general question:

How patient with the process of making art?

Be as specific or as brief as you wish. :) And interpret the question as you wish too.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconadder-snakebite:
Adder-SnakeBite Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I used to be able to sit and draw for hours on end or until my fingers bled, but now I can't seem to get anything traditionally drawn finished and that actually makes me feel a little sad.
:iconforeverteatime:
ForeverTeaTime Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I think I am quite patient.
I sometimes spend months on a piece, because I always want to push myself to my limits.
:iconnelchee:
nelchee Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012  Professional General Artist
Yeah, I'm patient. I spend days on a single piece and really work on the details.
:iconphilliewig:
Philliewig Featured By Owner Nov 3, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Now that I've started working with oil paints, incredibly patient. While last year I could crank out 4 or 5 pieces in an evening, it'll take me a week to get 3 or 4 out, as I now have an "assembly line" of drying oil works, each in varying stages of completion.
:iconultralithematic:
UltraLiThematic Featured By Owner Nov 3, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I tend to rush things sometimes. I seem to be more patient with my traditional art.
:iconmichelleybell:
michelleybell Featured By Owner Nov 3, 2012
Not at all ;(
:iconterminallybored:
terminallybored Featured By Owner Nov 3, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I used to sit and draw for full days, now I can't spend longer than an hour doing it.
:iconhurricaneclaw:
Hurricaneclaw Featured By Owner Nov 3, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Veeeery impatient. :lol: If it takes me more than three days or a few hours I ragequit.
:iconponderhope:
PonderHope Featured By Owner Nov 3, 2012  Student General Artist
I'm patient with it to some degree. Sometimes I feel like I rush into things, but I seem to enjoy the way things turn out in the end.
:iconisho13:
Isho13 Featured By Owner Nov 3, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm more patient with my traditional pieces, specially paintings, than my digital ones. I don't know why. And right now I'm not very patient because I don't have much time, but when I have all the time of the world in my hands, I'm pretty patient. :)
Add a Comment: