Closed to new replies
November 3, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 19

Have I gotten better at my art?

:iconcyraina:
Cyraina Featured By Owner Nov 3, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I just want the opinions of anyone who feels free to look at my art. I am NOT doing this for attention, I just want to know others opinions on if they think I've gotten better at my digital art or not compared to some of my older digital art.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconnarutokunobessed:
narutokunobessed Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012  Student General Artist
I say its a small jump. Its a little noticible between the first and last Deviation, but not much. You do have good line quality and shading/color style is close, but what needs to get better is your sense of depth in general, which includes all the things like anatomy, persepective, color, atmospheric perspective, proportions, etc. The composition is good, but still can be improved lots. Don't be afraid to reference from time to time.

If you keep drawing, you can say your art is better, or if you compare the first and last deviation, you know that your art is better.
Cyraina Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thankies for the info! ^_^ I do know that I need to improve on anatomy and perspectives the most. :D The info was helpful. :)
:iconrookerville863:
Rookerville863 Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
You've been my best friend for a very long time! You're more than a friend, But a sister! I've seen your art get better and better! So YES! Your art has come a long way.. But i've always liked your art no matter what. :)
Cyraina Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Aww, I love you, Elyse! You're like a sister to me, too! The only one that's really, really close like that. :)

Anyway, thanks! ^_^
:iconrookerville863:
Rookerville863 Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
:)
:iconr-tales:
R-Tales Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012  Student General Artist
^______^ If I have to answer the question, I just say “Yes”.
Well, I don’t consider myself very worthy to comment about the style of any artist, ‘cause I don’t submit any drawing in my account yet. But I could make a sugerence only if you take into account that I’m just a beginner. :) OK?
Well, honesty, I think your sense of composition is improved :thumbsup:. But I suggest you that practice drawing anatomy much more so you can give more fluidity to your full body drawings.
And that’s all. I hope to be helpful. <: )
What I like most about your art is the sense of humor and wit. Go on with that! And yeah I'm agree about Feral feminity. :XD: LOL
See yaaaaa!!! ;)
Cyraina Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thanks! ^_^ I just practiced my anatomy a little more yesterday, and it helped me learn a lot and improve some. :)

lololol Feminine Feral is hot! XD
R-Tales Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012  Student General Artist
Anatomy is all a science!
I think the secret is to practice, but most of all, have fun doing it!
:XD: Yay! Good avatar!!!
Cyraina Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I guess I'll get better at it with more and more practice. :)

Thanks!
R-Tales Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012  Student General Artist
:aww: You're welcome! And remember the "love" for your work too! ...( Ahem!..I feel like Yoda saying this :XD: Hahaha. Well, I'll shut up now! Good luck! and GANBATTE~~!
Add a Comment: