Closed to new replies
November 3, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

T-Shirt Template N00b

:iconhermindseye:
hermindseye Featured By Owner Nov 3, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Does anyone make screen-printed t-shirts of their art?

I have downloaded a simple t-shirt template, opened it in Photoshop and copied my picture into it, centering it with my own wits. Is it that easy? You then just upload it to one of those digital printing sites like zazzle and Design By Human? How do you make it to where the color of the t-shirt( let's say black) is substituted for any black in the original art?

How can you make the edges of your artwork 'fade' into the shirt instead of looking like a tacky block a la so many of those crappy CafePress shirts. How do you go about the more complex 'all-over printing?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconbolainmarsh3:
Bolainmarsh3 Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012
I have a great suggestion for you, if you need a professional site then you must hire a developing company, which will takes bucks but gives you a professional site like, printingray.com, printingblue.com, vistaprint, zazzle etc. These kind of sites are fully professional and have great value in search engines. Customers also prefer this kind of site because site represent the work. Best of luck
:iconsoundblazter:
soundblazter Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Professional Artist
just want to LIKE to my pic...

[link]

[link]

[link]
:iconviberunner:
viberunner Featured By Owner Nov 3, 2012  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
All over t-shirt printing is about $45 for one item.
:iconviberunner:
viberunner Featured By Owner Nov 3, 2012  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
[link]

There are other places. This one does ordinary t-shirts too and will answer any of the questions you have. (However, to use the background colour of the t-shirt I would save the graphic as a TGA file with an Alpha channel).
Add a Comment: