Closed to new replies
June 18, 2010
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

Where to Install Apophysis Plugins?

:iconangellover89:
AngelLover89 Jun 18, 2010  Student Digital Artist
The newest versions don't have any sort of install folders at all. I have the old Apo 2.0 folder on my computer, and have tried installing the plugins into that folder's Plugins subfolder... but Apophysis doesn't run correctly when I drag any of the programs into that folder (I have 7X, 2.09, and 3D Hack). Would it work if I just made a new folder called Apophysis, and made the folder Plugins, Scripts, and Parameters and copied everything from the 2.0 folder into there?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconzabuzaza:
Im having trouble adding plugins to Apophysis 7x I made a plugins folder in the Apophysis 7x folder and added the plugins but they dont appear when i open apop.
:iconangellover89:
AngelLover89 Jun 18, 2010  Student Digital Artist
***************UPDATE********************

I found out how to fix the problem with 2.09 and 3D hack, but when I try to run the 7XT500 or 7XNormal from that created Apophysis folder, it says "Cannot run XXX plugin: XXX Variation is already installed!" with like 20 different plugins, and then just crashes w/o even opening the program. However, when I run it from the desktop, I don't get the message - but I don't get the variations either. How do I fix this??
:iconxyrus-02:
Xyrus-02 Jul 21, 2010  Professional Digital Artist
Some plugins are built into 7X but not into 2.09 - popular example is hemisphere. Remove the error-throwing plugins to proceed.
Add a Comment: