Closed to new replies
February 10, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

what bamboo tablet do you use?

:icontrupink:
TruPink Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Recently my bamboo pen and touch the stylus has disappeared and I still haven't found it. So I'm out to buy a new one. At the time the bamboo pen and touch i have was around 60 bucks when I got it but now its more. I bought the bamboo capture but i don't like how it doesn't have the eraser end.

So what Bamboo Tablet do you use? I can't afford a very expensive tablet I might get the Create but is it worth getting it? Does it have decent sensitivity like my bamboo pen and touch had? Please I need help with this. :iconsweatdropplz:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondamaimikaz:
DamaiMikaz Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
You can get a replacement pen at wacoms website, can't you?
:iconkoya-kyuun:
Koya-kyuun Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013
I have a Wacom Pen and Touch too Pinku, though my pen doesn't have the eraser o7o I got mine at Best Buy for $100. But um, what's wrong with your tablet? If you just lost your pen, you know you can just buy a new pen right? I'm sure you could order it online oAo
:iconshirayumi:
Shirayumi Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Strange though, I also have Wacom Bamboo,though the pen does have an eraser and buttons. Four on tablet itself and two on the pen. I love you tablet, really.
:icondshawnc:
DshawnC Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I have the Wacom Bamboo Pen Tablet. The pen doesn't have an eraser and there are no buttons on the tablet. I think it's just like yours minus the eraser. I like it even though it's kind of broken lol. I bought it second hand from my friend 2 years ago. I don't know the Press. Sen. but it's all I really know except my Genius 8x6 I started with and the pen for the sucked.
:icontrupink:
TruPink Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Student Digital Artist
okay thank you ^_^
:icondshawnc:
DshawnC Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
No problem! :D
Add a Comment: