Closed to new replies
February 8, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

Bamboo Create Issues

:iconlittlebookie:
littlebookie Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I got the driver off the internet, since the first time it had some glitches. But it still does now. Whenever I plug it in the blue light flashes white whenever I bring it near the surface or touch it. On SAI, whenever I bring pen to the picture it keeps on doing that click thing and choosing a new color, even if I'm not pressing the button on my pen. I tried changing the settings, but I'm brand new to the world of tablets and don't know what the heck I'm doing.

It works fine on MS Paint and photoshop. But I can't get out a regular line on SAI because of the clicking thing.

Sometimes it works perfectly fine for me. Whenever it's okay it had that one blue light. How do I keep it on the blue and away from the white?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontacosteev:
tacosteev Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2013  Hobbyist
If it's working fine in other programs but not SAI, it sounds like a problem with their software. Does their support site have a FAQ or something? I can't believe others aren't experiencing this.
littlebookie Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Ah well, it also does the same thing in Corel Painter Essentials, but I don't exactly use the program so it doesn't bother me. The white light shows up whenever I bring the pen near the surface, but it doesn't seem to affect photoshop, so that doesn't bother me either.
tacosteev Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2013  Hobbyist
Maybe it isn't sai then. Maybe wacom has another driver for your operating system?
littlebookie Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Actually yeah~ Someone guided me to a new driver, apparently they put another one up recently? I had no idea but I think it fixed it! Thank you for your help~
tacosteev Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist
You're welcome.
Add a Comment: