Closed to new replies
February 3, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

Need help with logo

:iconwebcrasty:
webcrasty Featured By Owner Feb 3, 2013
Hi im a student working in a project. Im trying to make a logo for use it in a web design, but im horrible painting digital art. I need some help for create the web logo. My idea its a Galeon (boat) with the name of the project (Galeonus) but have no idea how i can do it....

So....please, could someone help me?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconunhealthy-addictions:
UnhealthY-AdDictionS Featured By Owner Feb 3, 2013
The best thing before creating anything is to plan plan plan. Logo design is common but good ethical logo design is quite rare. What is the logo for? Is it a company? a sailing group? a blog?
Usually simplicity is a must. You want your logo to have 2 or 3 colors that will be associated with the company-project-theme but you want it to look as good when in black and white. The most known logos when you think about it aren't work of art ,neither do they have any traditional technique. Yet they are simple, effective and stand out. That evil golden mcdonald arch is something anyone could do, that nike checkmark doesnt require picasso ...
It could be as easy as using the pen tool in photoshop and drawing a very simple wave pattern with crest & through. After using the type tool (with a readable esthetic font) and typing galeonus on that path maybe in a sea blue tone or wtver will look good. After you incorporate a boat riding on that galeonus wave
webcrasty Featured By Owner Feb 5, 2013
And the project is for one web, forgot about it
webcrasty Featured By Owner Feb 5, 2013
Thanks for your response as first :P

Im looking for a logo for my project. Its a online galery of art. I was thinking about 1 color logo with an effect like a "draw with pencil" or something like this (sorry for my horrible english :P) But the problem is that i have no idea how to make it "real" for work with it.
:iconangelsbrain:
angelsbrain Featured By Owner Feb 3, 2013
If you are good at traditional art maybe you should sketch your logo then scan it,you can finish the line art and coloring on Fire Alpaca,Photoshop,or Sai (which ever you have/easier for you to get).Do you have a tablet? If you don't a mouse might take longer but you can do it!
webcrasty Featured By Owner Feb 3, 2013
Thanks for the answers, ill try to follow ur advice! thanks!
Add a Comment: