Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
January 26, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 18

is there any video tutorial on painting in photoshop ?

:iconforenkazan:
Forenkazan Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013
hi

i am looking for a channel on youtube that makes videos on painting in photoshop

i mean painting in 15~40 mins but not speed painting

will be better if he explains what he does while he is painting

Thank you very much (sry for my bad english :( )

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconlexyphoria:
Lexyphoria Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013  Student Photographer
As someone have already mentioned, I'd also like to recommend Ctrl+Paint - [link]
It's a -great- site with lots of tutorials, from basic drawing to fundamentals!

And if you're interested in concept art & design, I'd recommend the Design Cinema series from Feng Zhu - [link] He covers many insights of the entertainment industry, and he mostly goes through everything from sketch to finished painting, while talking about important things you should think about while painting and designing etc.

I know they've already been mentioned, but I can't stress them enough. They're both what have helped me a lot on my way so far!
:iconlinniie-poo:
linniie-POO Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013  Student Filmographer
SYCRA SYCRA SYCRA SYCRA!!! He is God! Well.. Almost...

[link]

He also has a youtube account.
:icongeekysideburns:
geekysideburns Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013   Digital Artist
Try [link] They have some pretty cool tutorials.
:iconleabharlann:
leabharlann Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Seconded!
:iconachipps:
achipps Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
What is better, Watching a game or playing it?

The drawing program don't bite, so it is safe to try anything and everything, and then you will be just as good. Besides no matter what they do you will know what it was better after you learn more about the program.

I can see a lot of art drawn only using a hard brush, I can see when a soft brush was used, I can see when people use filters in Photoshop to imitate metal. I can see how a lot of things were done in just one image, because I did them myself at one time and I can see what I don't like about them, making them noticeable to me. I am not the only one that can see that. There are a lot of other artist that do to.
So it is better to try everything you can think of, and use tutorials to try different thing in other ways. Then you will be really good, and maybe better than the people you watch in videos.
:iconalantherobot:
AlanTheRobot Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm actually going to do a series of Photoshop tutorials (broken into 30 minute chunks probably) on YouTube aimed at beginners where I introduce them to the program in real time and talk about common techniques, etc. It's not up yet. I only have a sort of program review / speedpaint thing up, but the rest shoul be up this week. My username is the same as here.
give me your channel name when you make one :D
:iconalantherobot:
AlanTheRobot Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
It's the same username as here. I'll see if I have time to get the intro done today.
:iconsimonka7:
Simonka7 Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013   Digital Artist
Hello

try DRAWING TUTORIALS by Stephanie Valentin on youtube

[link]

good luck
he only paints skin and eyes :(
Add a Comment: