January 15, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

Manga Studio thread

:iconmatsuemon:
Matsuemon Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013
Hey everyone,
I've been using Manga Studio EX off and on the last couple years, and sometimes have questions about it, but surprisingly there aren't any forums specifically for that software (that I could find), so I thought I'd start a thread here for anyone who has questions or helpful advice. I know it's a popular tool and lots of you are using it. I'll wait until next time to post my questions. Just wanted to throw it out there =)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconhabla-babla:
habla-babla Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Which version of Manga Studio EX?
Matsuemon Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013
I have EX4, and I'm sure I'll be getting EX5 when it comes out in June (that's the target date anyway).
:iconhabla-babla:
habla-babla Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Ah I see. Yeah Ive been hearing great things about MS 5,Im waiting to pick up EX5 as well. :D
Matsuemon Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
Hey guys,
I have a couple of initial questions about Manga Studio (EX).

1) It seems that you can't color in vector layers, only rastor layers, is that right?

2) If you create some panels and want to copy one and re-paste (re-use) it, is there any way to do that? I tried one thing but it didn't work. Sometimes I want to re-use the same background and don't want to have to redraw it.

Thanks for any help in advance!
Add a Comment: