Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
January 7, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

Would anyone like to view my Gallery? Digital + Traditional Illustrator, Animator

:iconchampionfeatures:
ChampionFeatures Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Professional Filmographer
Hi Ive been on Deviant Art for well over 3 years now and haven't once sought to plug my work but Im finding it awfully deflating how little exposure uploading a new deviation can offer.

The half millisecond that a piece lasts on the front page of such a popular site, isn't quite the exposure I need. :(

Im an Irish Animator, Illustrator trying to go Professional and would highly appreciate a little attention so I may enjoy a slightly higher rate of useful feedback.

Thanks for your time :)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconel-and-noxi:
El-and-Noxi Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist
I'm sorry to say this but to get noticed, quality is not enough anymore. dA is a BIG community and even the best works get lost in the flood of everything that is submitted. Try being more active; the most basic you can do is give comments (88 comments in 3 years is not a lot) or fav others that you like, in short: give and you shall receive. :D
:iconchampionfeatures:
ChampionFeatures Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Professional Filmographer
Another user Recommended GetWatchers which Ive started, it all seems abit disingenuous, viewing all these deviations for such a self serving reason, but its clever and seems to work well.

Lets see where this leads :)
:iconel-and-noxi:
El-and-Noxi Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist
Good idea. I tried GetWatchers just yesterday and I agree with you (beside it's kind of boring to keep clicking and clicking, commenting, some more clicking...) :) But they do say it helps; will just have to try, wait and see. :3
Add a Comment: