Details

Closed to new replies
January 3, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 13

Is my style likeable?

:iconedenhearne:
I'm really not sure people will get it, or like it for that matter! Just need opinions. Is it rubbish? Go easy on me!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconageen:
Ageen Jan 4, 2013  Student Digital Artist
At least some of "your art" has been stolen from another website, if not all of it. Reported.
:iconimaginaricide:
Imaginaricide Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Did...did you really post somebody else's work and then come to the forums fishing for compliments?
REALLY?
:iconpyxelle-art:
Your name is listed as "Toby" etc, but these newer pictures seem to come from a site run by a David Pearce?
[link]
:icontochuri:
Tochuri Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
yea looks to me like he might be using someone elses art, y would you upload at such a low resolution, if you made them yourself?
Deleted old ones, put up new ones i did few months ago. Hope they're ok.
:icontuxedodemon:
TuxedoDemon Jan 3, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
What Katara-Alchemist said.
:iconkatara-alchemist:
Katara-Alchemist Jan 3, 2013  Student General Artist
Well, going on the only three pieces you have up I can honestly say that I don't see any appeal to it, personally. To me it looks like you've used way to many filters and badly pasted in textures. There doesn't really seem to be a style at all, at least not in the three pieces you have up, in my opinion.
Ok thanks. I made them in 10 minutes and thought they looked nice. Never mind eh. Always knew i was rubbish.
:iconpix3m:
Pix3M Jan 3, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
I thought they took you months.
:iconkatara-alchemist:
Katara-Alchemist Jan 3, 2013  Student General Artist
You aren't rubbish, everyone starts out making stuff that technically isn't that good. No one is amazing right out of the gate.
Add a Comment: