This is actually one of the more common problems with tablets, from my research. The solution that usually works is to FULLY uninstall the drivers. Unplug the tablet, uninstall the drivers, and delete the files. Restart your computer and go to their website and you CAN find the OLDER driver there if you would prefer using it to the new driver. Just sort the drivers in the website search by model and system(windows or mac) to find all available bamboo fun drivers. Choose the one you want(the one with the oldest date is most likely the default driver you were using before) and download it. Install it and then reboot your computer. Once it is rebooted, plug the tablet back in and it SHOULD work!
The problem here definitely seems to be in the driver, not the tablet so this SHOULD work.
Thank you so much for the help. I did what I did a few times before, redownloaded the latest driver (since I can't remember when I got the tablet/what the driver from that time precisely would be.) I installed the latest one (again) and cleared my User Preferences under the Bamboo Preferences page... that brought me to it working. For now, at least. (I kinda figured out some makeshift fix before I got an answer.) If it stops working again I'll give the complete uninstall a try. c: thank you!