Closed to new replies
January 2, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

Could someone help me with my drawing?

:iconwiltedcore:
WiltedCore Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I don't know if this is the correct forum or not but if someone could help me with the body on this that would be great. [link]
I originally intended it to be in front view but it turned out completely different. I also wanted it to be full body but it turned out half. So overall it didn't do what I wanted and well, yeah... Help please? If anyone needs the file let me know, I could send it through email.

Devious Comments

:icondekoradum:
dekorAdum Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
:lock: by request of OP.
:iconpuppy-dangerous:
puppy-dangerous Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Professional Artisan Crafter
What exactly do you need?

Your problems all come from not doing a sketch beforehand. You know those little skeletons people use? Yeah, that's what those are for.

So close your file, open a new one, start again from a quick pose sketch and work up from there.

I mean, we can't fix your art for you. It's your art. You have to do that for yourself.
I wasn't asking for people to draw it for me, all I asked was for either advice or maybe a few red-lines to point me in the right direction, and for your information I did have a sketch but I cleaned it out a bit.
:iconyettyen:
Yettyen Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hmmmm, first: you should chose another format, I use for example A4 (2893x4092).
then try to make a very rough sketch, like a "strokeman" if you know what I mean. (for the pose and such)
after that you can add the proportions, like muscles on arms and so on....

If you have done that, you can work on the details and clear it out :nod:

I don't think you will find someone who will draw it for you, but just try to draw it from scratch and don't fear it takes too long, good pictures take as long as they take^^

maybe you should use real people as reference
Oh okay, thank you for the tips, I'll try it out and see how everything works! I started working on it on Christmas Day which was when I got my tablet, I was testing it out and then I was just sort of doodling and then, well, that happened. :XD:
:iconyettyen:
Yettyen Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:XD: don't worry you have lots of time to improve :nod:
you should try to look again at the basics for drawing, how to capture perspektives and so on, it's no shame.
:hug: good luck
Very true, I was hoping to get things done yesterday so it would be the first submission I have but oh well, it gives me more time and I don't have many watchers anyway so there's no rush for me yet. ^^;
Thanks again~!
:iconsweethugplz:
Add a Comment: